At the end of a long and awesome weekend I feel the need to share some thoughts, but I’m so tired I lack the coherence to actually write a post. So… here we go:
- Morning yoga is the best. I should do that more. And also become a morning person so I can do that more.
- Cheescake Factory isn’t worth the wait.
- Waiting for the Cheescake Factory while shopping in H&M is totally worth it.
Stella got the cutest sweater of all time at H&M. I got nothing. Because this location doesn’t have a maternity section. I’m happy-sad about that. My wallet is just happy about it.
- The mall is a great place to wander around/get exercise when it’s really cold and you have a toddler.
- I feel super lame for writing that last bullet point.
- Sticking stickers on your sister’s temporary home is the most fun.
- Knitting buttonholes is hard. I’ve already ripped that section out and redone it twice. Third times a charm, right?
- Toddlers love yarn. Much like kittens.
- Birth planning is exciting. Had a great meeting with my doula tonight and suddenly everything seems very real.
- Yay winter! We’re likely to get our first winter storm late tonight/early tomorrow morning and I’m so excited!